From: Cyril Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:18:16 PM
Subject: [arr] Bombay Dreams in Satanic Church Website

Hi every one,
One of my friends told that he had read an article in Satanic Church website
advising their believers to promote the sales of 'Bombay Dreams' by A R Rahman.
This was because some of  the songs had Satanic vibrations in it. I was tensed
when I heard abt this. ARR linked with the Satanists which I dont like to hear.

After searching i got this link
http://www.churchof satan.com/ Pages/News39. html
bt it has no reference to the music

Do Sufis practise black magic?