From: NILIMA HARIN BUCH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 11:35:19 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [arr]My experiences at KMMC

  Guys,
I desperately need to know these things....
* How many seats are still left for Foundation [vocal]?
* Who all of us has already secured his position in KMMC?

I'm poised to get my seat there, since, Jyoti M'am has talked with me.

Fani , they took ur auditions?
Is there any change in rules for out-station student wanting seat in KMMC?
They heard me on phone. I'm in Delhi and I have a family. So, I need to decide
a lot before settling down in Chennai. Well, the city is not new to me.

Reply back soon in todays date, yaar.

Nilima