if that's the case, i wud be really happy.

i like dekho naa version better than baba version jus because of the
lightness of music and voices in dekho naa. but the piano version of dekho
naa in the swades BGM will eat both the versions with singers! the piano
version is simply mindblowing. sheer brilliance of ARR!

lets see what ARR has in stores for us.