Hi All,

In today's Music Guide of Deccan Chronicle newspaper there was an interview
with Monty (Saawariya fame)..

To the question...

On your iPod... : Khwaja Mere Khwaja from Jodha Akbar..

read the complete interview below

On Saawariya's music beingĀ  success...
I ws very happy that my music was appreciated and I felt as if my hard work
eventually paid off. But it would have been great if the file would have done
well too.

Life post Saawariya....
Amazing! Mind blowing! More hectic,but more rocking too.

Upcoming projects...
IĀ  have 16 films coming up, some of them are Chamkoo, Right ya Wrong, Run Bhola
run, Khuda Hafeez...

Working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali...
Working with Sanjay has been an advantage as he gives me complete liberty and I
feel my talent and potential is fully explored!

The current music scenario in India...
Everyone tends to be inspired but the same time original music is appreciated.
I feel the scenario is very good and people love and appreciate original music.

On your iPod...
Khwaja Mere Khwaja from Jodha Akbar

Favourite number...
Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma from the film Shor.

Favourite singer...
All are my favourites. I am close to Kunal Ghanjawala and his wife Gayatri.

Current favourite song...
None really, I barely listen to music nowadays as I'm too busy creating it.

Most hated music...
I can never hate any form of music. I only feel that the use of certain
instruments could make some songs better.

Current favourite international new band/singer
I recently worked with and liked the music of Pakistani singer Javed Bashir

Irrespective of what ratings the reviewers on
numerous sites have given to Jodha Akbar.. the music of JA goes down in
history as one of the masterpieces in Indian music...

Regards
Vinod