"Bombay theme",  "Yeh jo des hai tera" & "Khwaja Mer Khwaja"
instrumentals  are tops in the popular list.

Other best are soundtracks of Bose(especially Bose theme, Afghanistan
theme etc.) and WOHE (my top favorites are Buddha's remains, Blue
light, Monk & Miracle and Mountains)

Beside these popular list there are other good instumentals like Pal
Pal hai bhari, Cyclists rythm, Earth theme etc..