Hey..Thats superb..Thanks for the update ameer...The pics are so
good....Waiting for the videos...

  Wishing you guys all the best...

"K. M. Ameer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear ARR fans.

I have been to the music and dance show with the lead singer from
Bhoomi Band,[Ooh la la lah] Ram Prasath [who has done a couple of
songs for my album], where ARR was the guest of
honour. ARR gave a short speech before launching the CD of the live
music show of Mr. Paul Jacob.

The show was organised by Fr.Jegath Gasper of
Tamil Maiyam. Both Fr. Jegath Gasper and Kavizhar Kanimozhi MP
praised
ARR for taking Indian music to the world music scene

http://dreamspringmelodies.com/dsmglry/details.php?image_id=6

I'll post the videos soon

the navigation is the bottom of the website.