Dude Vithur ! happy for you. Your prayers have not gone waste & you got us
wonderful bgms. Appreciate your sincerity to brotherhood. I m eagerly looking
for next thread on food distribution with photos & videos as usual. dude you
tried some "Economic Times" press coverage like the "Times of India" coverage.
What happened to it. Hope you too happy for us :) Keep up good work.

  rgds