Both are different..London Dreams was to be directed by Raj Kumar Santhoshi ,
Rockstar was to be directed by Imtiaz Ali (Jab we Met)

arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            What is this London Dreams.
Isn't it Rockstar revived as London Dreams ?

$ Pavan Kumar $ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Imtiaz Ali's mega project Rockstar that was to have cast John Abraham
has been apparently sent to the backburner.
  The story revolved around a bored businessman who takes the subway daily to
his work place. Then he is suddenly transported to the world of rock n' roll
music where he becomes a rockstar. The project was initially supposed to have
been produced by UTV but now they are not doing the project.
  Following this composer A R Rahman also opted out of the project. "Rahman was
very interested since he could have done something different in this film but
when UTV backed out, so did Rahman," says a close aide to the composer. Our
reliable sources say that the project may not take off at all.
  Incidentally, Imtiaz is busy with Saif Ali Khan's project with Deepika and
another with Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor.
John has Nagesh Kukunoor’s  Aashayein and  Karan Johar-Tarun Mansukhani's
Dostana to look forward to. The latter has cast him opposite Priyanka Chopra.

  http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1172816