'Rahman told me that until he worked with me, he thought Aamir was the most
difficult person to work with'

This is the first time you have worked with AR Rahman. How was that experience?
You said somewhere that you had to spend long hours waiting for him in Chennai
hotels.
Oh yes. Both of us had some hard times. He told me that until he worked with
me, he thought Aamir was the most difficult person to work with but I was worse
than Aamir! At the end of the film, he gifted me a perfume called Unforgivable.
So I joked to him that he gave me this perfume because he could not find one
called 'Unbearable'.
But the truth of the journey is that when you reach the end, you want to go for
a journey with that person all over again. So after the film, Rahman told me
that he was remaking Tamil film, Boyz, and he wanted me to write the music.
That says it all.
Normally, when you work with a music director, you just land up at the studio
at the scheduled time. But if you have to go to Chennai -- where you have no
friends or family -- it becomes a long wait. So it becomes a little difficult.

This and More about the movie...Its here..

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/jun/24video2.htm

(Both Video and Text)