Now come'on guys..Lets stop this topic here..We wont be going anywhere..

Cheers,

Pavan

--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Mahesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Mahesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Please dont call him as 'Mozart of Madras' or 'Mozart of
Asia'
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 6:08 AM

Hey dont ever say that..

Mozart is the Greatest in Musical History Rahman cant even come closer to him
I too like rahman but @ any cost he cant compared with Mozart.Jus Listen to
Mozart's
Magic and then say..Rahman jus using Synthesisers, mixing and Programming which
is very easy compared to mozart who used pure Lively instruments violins,Piano.
Do u think its easy to craft a symphony? Even Rahman dont like saying him as
Mozart Of Asia...