On 6/26/2008 5:41 PM India Time, _Prasant_ wrote:

> hey guys....dis is Prasant.....plz cud u give me da link of
> downloading the mp3 songs of BOYS by our guru A R
> RAHMAN.......plz....i have gt the bgms downloaded....bt i didn't gt da
> mp3 songs....so plz help....

Prashant!

BOYS seems to be a very popular audio and you are likely to get its CDs
anywhere. So, you should go buy them.

We are fans of our man, we should not hurt harm him commercially by
using his music unauthorisedly.

However, anything that was not released commercially (like BGMs, deleted
  scenes, etc.) or anything that was released commercially but is not
easily available any more (like Muthu Hindi, Priyanka etc.) we should
share for free.