Man !!! You're in some smashing form there!! Good ones!!

--- On Thu, 26/6/08, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ARR] Yahoo Group 10 years from now
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 3:59 AM

Dudes ! hillarious nerve-tickling thread & add these :

# Gomzy : Why you want bgm from exact Taiwan version. What if you take hindi.

# Sirish : Here is wonderful video accidently recorded at mid-night. It has 4
year old AR crawling on the harmonium. The clips rolls & ends. Other fans> Hi
Sirish where is baby AR. Sirish> sorry i will bit lower the copyright ticker
& helps view the baby. Other fans>Great Baby AR. Really down to earth :)

# New Fan Keyboadsagar : Hi all ! I am key. New here. Please give all tracks of
AR at 320kbps to download. The entire group goes gaga-saga !

# Vithur : Posts an article on a traveller. Gopal is left in dark. Gomzy
questions nothing relevant to music. Vithur tells everyone to look carefully at
the travellers name Abdul Jabar Rahman.

# ARR in Uganda-Live- in-Concert : Gopal reports straight from Uganda.
Hariharan sings aalaaps in Zulu. Sivamani as usual with death beats in all
shapes & sizes of drums specially purchased in North Africa & breaks it
into two to give unique sounds. Africans never experienced this.

# Blaaze Raps : Are You Steady ?!

# Fans from Uganda : Reports with snaps, videos from AR's immigration to
hotel's corridor.

# Vijay Iyer : About unreleased track. Gives a snippet on a singer & says he is
a popular singer (at the time) & guess. its easy. Range of names fall. Finally
Vijay himself comes to rescue. His name is Singh R.

# Kaissiom : Extracts voiceless bgs from blue ray discs & dual layer discs.
Dinesh Vaidya announces an award to Kaissiom.

# Gopal : In a very big dilemma how to prevent Non-ARR posts dealing with
youngest composer Ameen (AR's son), Fans of Ameen challenges fans of
AR. Comparisons & war of words.

# AR performs with Michael Jackson in another concert in Seoul. MJ just takes
away with him all video/audio equipments & copyrights & no one knows what
happened about ARs part. AR desparately announces in the press about the
single's title as Two Truths (Athey Nithyam). AR in all smiles to press says, I
am happy, i am in it, inside it.

# Chord : Getting ready to post tracks ranking in 500s.

# National Award winner Drupad Gosh for Best Music. Fans are discussing to add
a clause in Indian Constituion specially for AR.

# Sanjay leela Bhansali : We still dont want AR.

# Voting : AR fan comes with an innovative software assures no one touches AR's
area. It links the selective area where AR's name or Music Album features &
just type 200% or 30,00,000 votes & comes out in joy. Or shifts the entire line
to 1st position, Locks it with double encryption & exits. We all sleep
peacefully forgetting results.

                        Recent Activity

       57
      New Members

                Visit Your Group

                      Need traffic?
Drive customers
With search ads
on Yahoo!

                      Get in Shape
on Yahoo! Groups
Find a buddy
and lose weight.

                      Discover Tips
on healthy living
and healthy eating
on Yahoo! Groups.

          .

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/