Dear Friends,
                I was watching the advertisement of Idea recently on the
television which goes something like this ..
                 The message of the advertisement is I think penetration of
'Idea' in the rural market  but what I perceived it  was an opportunity i to
impart education to the rural folk using similar strategy. I am not aware if
this kind of thing has been done already. It was dissemination of information
..in this  case education in english medium using the cell phone to many
villages from one nodal point. Is it possible for the Rahmaniacs to do
something like that for the benefit of many poor people?  After all Education &
Knowledge is the best possible thing we can share with people. We can also use
such junctions to serve food too. Its a passing thought which I thought I'd
share with you all.

Cheers

Mahiya