Yes, pavan is right.
I think the similarity is that they share similar beat / rhythm or
simply said, feel
They are also devotional songs (not sure about all of the songs
mentioned though)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mazhai Mega Vanna, Desam by K.S.Chitra. My only favorites in order
of generations, the hit pairs, TMS & P.Susheela, SPB & S.Janaki,
K.J.Jesudas & Chitra, Kartik & Chinmayee in film music. Bye.

> rgds

which is by Sadhana Sargam. LOL

<srinivaasakrishnanv @gmail.com> wrote:

> Mukundha Mukundha, Mazhai mega vanna, O Paalan haare,
Manmohana, ..