I am so disappointed that the Runa version has been completely
ignored. It is hard to believe this. I did not see the movie yet but
given the situational lyrics/nature of the song I am sure it could
have been fit perfectly in the movie the point when they/Aditi
discovers that it was more love than the friendship. Every light
love story like this usually have a song like this. Very strange.
Apart from that, it was my most favorite song from the album also.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey...
>
> I'm totally surprised that u didnt get to see the other songs...
> I watched the movie at INOX chennai today evening, and 3 full
songs were there....

> Kabhi Kabhi, Pappu can't dance and Nazrein milaana were picturised
completely!
> Nazren milaana was immediately after the intermission.... it's a
picnic song and the full song is picturised...

> Tu bole (jus the trumpet pieces) was in the title and I was
disappointed initially that ARR's voice was removed.. but, the ARR
portions of that song came immediately after Kabhi Kabhi Aditi, when
the gang was watching the video of Jai and Aditi on handicam.. The
song was actually the background for that video.. at least 1 min of
the song came in then..  It also came in the background at one more
point, which i cant recollect now...

> Kahin Toh - was used, not exactly a BGM!!! The parts sung by
Rashid Ali was used as a slow dance song, and the vasundhara das
portion was used in the background later!

> Jaane Tu Mera/meri were the ones that were totally neglected....
The Sukhwinder version was played during the intermission (only the
audio) ...  No trace of the Runa version...
> The starting music of the Sukhwinder version was used as a bgm in
a couple of scenes...

> BTW, the movie is really good! a happy, feelgood movie in hindi
after quite sometime....  :D

> Aravind
>
> http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

To in BGM. Tu Bole as instrumental. Not even traces of
> Nazrein Milana and Jaane Tu. Was this the case at other
theatres/cities too?