Hi friends,
                 Just watched JTYJN.... The film was complete disappointment.
The way they treated each song also disappointed me. Poor choreography for
Pappu Cant Dance.... The director made hell out of the beautiful song Kahin
To.... And one more thing you wont get to hear much from ARR in terms of
background music. But i know that situation was like that in the film where you
dont actually need background music. But who wants to see the film i went there
for ARR and i am happy that ARR has done brilliant job in terms of music. But
director had done injustice to his music. And more thing the director has also
edited Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai.... from the film. I think ARR should not work
with those people who does not understand his music. My rating to this movie is
2/5. ARR's music 5/5. Because it was only ARR's music who made me sit and watch
that film. Otherwise i would have straight away moved out of cinema hall.