The movie <http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review#> turned out to be,
pretty surprisingly, a stunner. I know many people would differ with me
here, but I actually enjoyed the touch of
fantasy<http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review#>.
More so because unlike typical Hindi romantic flicks, there was only a
little touch of fantasy. Some scenes were, in fact, so realistic that they
had you comparing them to situations in your own life. The story seemed
slightly inspired by FRIENDS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends> what
with the group of three girls and three boys, and even with some of the
scenes. The acting <http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review#> of all
six of the actors was amazing. The power performances of
Imran<http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review#>Khan and Genelia
D' Souza were especially commendable. The
music <http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review#>, as expected from AR
Rehman, was good as well.

The story revolves around a group of six friends, specifically around Jai
(Imran) and Aditi (Genelia) who are the most inseparable of friends.
Somewhere inside, both of them love each other. However, they keep putting
aside the idea as ridiculous and remain good friends. The story proceeds as
a narration and shows how eventually both start realising their love and,
finally, end up getting married. Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan and Naseeruddin
Shah provide much of the humor. Small but lively performances by Ratna
Pathak Shah and Paresh Rawal also add to the value of the movie. I would
recommend it as a must watch, especially when Love Story 2050 is your only
other choice through the week.
http://rutsum.com/jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-review

--
regards,