Hi Vithur,

Perfect plan! I guess this would be one of the memorable independance
day in our life. I hope you can execute this plan well as usual. On
behalf of our Young Guns... I wish to say you are Young Missile of
this group!!!  :)

Regards,
Mathan Raj A

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, !--Sri Balaji--!
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Vithur,
>
> I spoke to Anees.....Myself and karthik list out the patriotic feel
songs composed by our whizkid. I will send the list to our groups.
Based on our timings we have for entertainment will increase/decrease
the list of songs.

> Myself, Rakesh gonna start practise with Karthik....and there it
goes.
> Wil definitely make this celebration a great one.
>
> Cheers!!!
> sribalaji

in an Orphanage ( Name to be finalised soon ) with the children
there . A lot of activities have been thought over and a lot of
discussions are going on like

> 1. Distributing PFMB Books to the children. ( In this way, we can
contribute to ARR Foundation, and also distribute the Books )
> 2. Setting up a library, sponsoring for their education like
notebooks etc
> 3. Making them plant some saplings ( Afforestation Initiatives )
> 4. Flag Hoisting ( being Independence Day )
> 5. A Musical Performance by our Musically Talented members ( A lot
many of them being Km Students already )

> Our members here have shown a lot of interest, and are planning for
something big. On behalf of all of them, I request more members from
our YG  ( Fans from Chennai ) to come forward and be a part of the
celebrations proposed on Aug 15, 2008.

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/