I am sorry to say that my earlier posting is totally misunderstood. I dont mean
to pirate the songs of Sir ARR and send them to the other Rahmaniacs. But what
I mean will be clear, after i write what happended last night.

Yesterday evening i went to Rhythem house( one of the biggest stores in Vizag.)
 I asked the storekeeper the date from which CDs of Sakkarakatti will be
available at his stores.( I already told him the releasing date of Sakkaratti
i.e 11.07.2008)  First of all he totally refused to make availabel a Tamil CD
as the sale will be very low. But on my request he agreed to make availabel the
CD after 15-20 days from the date of release.

This is happening in the state next to Tamil Nadu and that too in the second
biggest City of Andhra Pradesh.  Then what about the rest of the Sates in India.

I know all the Rahmaniacs from Chennai will rush towards Music centres tommorow
(Saturday) to fetch the Sakkarkatti CD to satisfy their souls with the
mesmerising tunes of Sir ARR. If any Rahmaniac can send the CD(only after
receiving the ACTUAL AMOUNT from me for the CD+Shiping Cost) I would have also
feel the same withing 4-5 days from its release. But for that I should know
that the  Rahmanics from Tamil Nadu.

That’s why I urged to quote place with postings and  this is the kind of help,
what i wanted to make understand in my first post on this topic..

Naveen
Visakhapatnam.