From: Srinivasa Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Eley from Sakkarakatti
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 11 July, 2008, 8:49 PM

Hi all,

Eley, a Roobaroo for the Tamil Film Industry.. ARR rocks!!!

Is anyone from OXYGEN band, a part of the Eley song from Sakkarakatti?
I think, ARR started introducing new musicians from Oohlala winners..
Coz, some instru pieces sound like OXYGEN..

FYI, I am a regular buyer of all the albums by OXYGEN.. :)

Nice to know that ARR started introducing Oohlala winners..

Gopal or Vijay, please confirm..

--
Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/