Hi,

I recorded this using my mp3 player... quality is decent, with a little echo
though! but, u can make out what he is saying! :P
http://www.mediafire.com/?rzrbut12jn4

BTW, for those of you who were criticising ARR for reusing the tunes from
hindi, this clip has ARR himself clarifying it!! (there was even one mail which
said no director will ask reusing an old tune, so, it is forced by ARR)

ARR said "reusing his old tunes is like cheating the listeners"...  ARR WAS NOT
IN FAVOUR OF REUSING THE TUNES. the director had selected 5 hindi songs of ARR,
and wanted those songs in his movie... They started of with two songs, but
Rahman so was impressed by the directors work that he himself said he'll give
fresh songs!!

So, all those ppl who were bashing ARR for reusing the tunes - got a reply from
the man himself?

(on a similar note, Director praveenkanth (of Ratchagan, Jodi and Star fame)
also said in  Rahmania interview that he was impressed by songs of Doli Saja Ke
Rakhna and wanted to use them in his movie... he made his script for Jodi based
on the songs....  so, reusing of tunes is more of a director's choice, as we
have seen in more than one ocassion!)

Aravind

http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

 Download Rahmania show interviews at http://rahmania.4shared.com