Hi Guys,
      I some how feel Naa muthukumar is very good lyricist among the
young crop. If Vairamuthu or vaali is not writing , i think ARR should
use Muthukumar instead of Pa. Vijay. He may have written some good
songs in past but is completely out of form for last few yrs.
      I strongly feel both the reused songs would have sounded much
better if lyrics had been bit more sensible. Especially ' Naan epothu
pen aanen' sucks..I cant believe i m hearing such a line in mainstream
movie. Compare it with Lyrics of 'Marudhani' or 'Elay' , difference is
there clearly for everyone to see.
       All the new songs rock big time. Marudhani is amazing!!!!!

Regards,
Siva