Unfortunately, No. There are hundreds.... And all the people I spoke to,
about this, feel the same...

I am still not able to figure out whether it's 'deepali' or something else.

There are so many places where her diction is bad and hard to understand...

'avan maranthida maatan', 'venthu pogum', 'satru neram', 'Kai Naham', 'adi
podi deepali', 'deham', 'pokkisham'...

Even the chorus singers' voice & pronunciation is pretty good. As I
mentioned in an another mail 'Mahathi', 'Sujatha', or Sadhana Sargam would
have been a right choice....

Sure, her voice is very, very attractive - I still like "the way" she sang
'Raagasiya Kanavukal' (Bheema).

BTW, the beautify of this song ('Maruthani') is that it clearly conveys a
message that greatness lies in the tune & music not with the singer... Vaali
has done a great job in this song... Amazing!

Awesome song... have heard it more than 40-50 times so far....