Guys is this Benny not d one who was one among d 5 singers who did d album S5,a
voice hunt by SS music???

----- Original Message ----
From: Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 13 July, 2008 5:27:05 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Benny and Chinmayi

Yes, Benny Is a Dharan find. He 1st sung his song in the Tamil movie
"Sivi" early 2007, in the Song " Oh Nenje".

Correct me if im wrong...

btw... i feel his voice is a " Karthik + Naresh Iyer + Tippu" mix.

good singer overall... :)

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Benny is not ARR 's find. His singing skills are superb. Seems to be
ARR 's
> favourite at the time being..
>
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:
>
> > recently, we've seen ARR use Benny a lot.. ATM, jaane tu and now
> > sakkarakkati. .Beeny's voice is so youthful and it rocks! m not
sure if Benny
> > is ARRs find but i like voice better than naresh's or karthik's..
he is at
> > his full tempo in the taxi taxi song and with fully energy in the
chinamma
> > song.
> >
> > on the other chinmayi has shown her versatality by giving two
different
> > voices for i missu da and chinamma song. i had to look the credits
again to
> > assure if it was chinmayi, as both voice is different from the one
i've
> > heard in tere bina!
> >
> > to me, i miss u da song is the biggest surprise of the album,
orchestration
> > and additional programming for that the complex tune is just
excellent.
> > chinmayi has done a great job for that song..
> >
> > overall, this album is bubbling youth and has an amazing feel..
hope the
> > movie does great in the box office and also in terms of script..
verdict of
> > music is just out-n-out hit!
> >

> --
> regards,
> Vithur
>
> HELP EVER; HURT NEVER;
> LOVE ALL; SERVE ALL

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/