From: Krishnan Raghavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Elay and Yelelo
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 2:47 PM

            fueling some speculation here ;-)

Did AR give one of his Yelelo compositions to Kalaprabhu ?

"Speaking at the launch function of the film (Yelelo), Rahman said that

director Parthiban had narrated two stories to him. He felt that there

was ample scope for folk music in the second story, which he had

accepted and is titled 'Yelelo'. Rahman said that for this movie he has

decided to blend the local folk music elements with Irish folk music

songs. He hoped that this experiment will present these styles in a new

light."

(from Vinod's site - http://www.arr4musi c.com/details. html)