What kind of problem are you talking about?
At times, what looks good on paper doesn't translate well on screen. Here,
Abbas did an excellent job. Not only do we have a likeable lead pair in Imran
Khan and Genelia D'Souza, but also a number of artists including Naseeruddin
Shah, Ratna Pathak Shah and Paresh Rawal, who gave delightful performances in
cameo roles. Rahman's peppy music has been used very well in the film too.

In my last interview with A R Rahman, he said he loves working with you.
He is one of my favourite composers and has provided fabulous music for Lagaan,
Rang De, and Jaane Tu. He never ceases to surprise me. He is one of the few
composers, who loves to work closely with the director. He does not just
compose the tunes; he stays with the entire score.

Is he going to compose the music for Delhi Belly?
No. When I let someone direct a film for me, I let that person decide
everything -- from the cast to the composer. Abhinay wanted Ram Sampath, who is
comparatively new. I stay by the director's choice.

What are you most excited about Ghajni?
It has action, thrills and suspense. I haven't done this kind of work in a very
long time. For someone like me, who doesn't like to repeat roles, this film was
very appealing.

Complete Interview...Here...

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/15slid1.htm