Hello Rawatji,

It is like Lalkaar in RDB. I don't remember the picturisation now but
it was pretty powerful.

Do grab a copy of Iruvar with subtitles if possible. It is a mind
blowing movie with awesome BG music , picturisation and performances.

Warm Regards
Vinayak
http://theregoesanotherday.blogspot.com/

Main chupana jaanta toh jag mujhe sadhu samajhta, Shatru ban gaya hai
chal rahit vyahvar mera

Harivanshrai Bacchan