yea.... i have to accept the fact the female chorus in Hindi version
sounded alooooooooot better than the Tamil.... but Chinnama in Tamil
version is not so bad... infact its growing on me... my small sister
loves the song... she kept on asking me to repeat that song over and
over again... :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hindi Version had a chorus in the first interlude that goes like
"malli malli..", which I felt was fantastic.. Don't know why that was
left out in the tamil version

> Also, the "rangi rangi" (female chorus in the first and second
stanza) in the hindi version had much better impact than the words
spoken by the female singer..