From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Chinnamma revisited, revised and in a way revamped!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 15 July, 2008, 8:06 PM

The Tamil Chinnamma is a lot different from the Hindi Version. See the
improvisation that our Boss has provided. and Boss running out of ideas... ha
ha ... He is a reservoir of ideas, thoughts , and has direct connection with
the Divine. So no question of him not getting ideas..

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:26 PM, ramya varma <rvarma252003@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

Hmmm, I am now getting a little worried about rahman sirs music. Worried??
Why??? If u ask. I am suspecting that he may be just about losing his touch. In
the sense that I feel with Chinnamma hes just proved that hes now running out
of ideas . Well I hope i am wrong. I really wish I am .

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

--
regards,
Vithur

HELP EVER; HURT NEVER;
LOVE ALL; SERVE ALL

      Get an email ID as [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Click here
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address