From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Jaane Tu.. song added to the film
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 17 July, 2008, 7:50 PM

http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/India_ Buzz/Pappu_ has_more_ reason_to_
dance/articlesho w/3241695. cms

On the reuqest of hundreds of people on Aamir Khan's blog, they have
decided to add the Jaane Tu.. song to the film. As the link says about
70% people suggested to add the song. I am really really really happy,
as Jaane Tu.. (Runa version) is my most favorite song from the album
and I was highly disappointed to not to find it in the film. Kudos to
Aamir for considering fans for this decision.

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/