Hi Gops/Vijay/Vithur and all Rahmaniacs,

Today I got a call from POGO TV. One Mr Duo called me and inquired for
the child artist who performed for A R Rahman. Actually, they came
across the blog www.rahmaniac.co.nr and called me to inquire this. They
are conducting "Amazing Kids Awards", so they want to give out awards
who sang for A R Rahman. The age is between 4 - 14 years and the last
day to send nominations is 30th July.

Hope the moderators Gopal / Vijay / Vithur or Rahmaniac could shed some
light on this. Can you please tell me who are the Child Artist who
worked for A R Rahman. The channel people think that the children who
got a chance to work with Rahman will be an absolute talent . So that
they want to give out the awards to them.

Hope someone could help me on this.  Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
Farzad
www.rahmaniac.co.nr