hi u missed another song.it is kangalil enne eramo 4m uzhavan

--- On Mon, 14/7/08, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] agree.................MARUDANI
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 July, 2008, 4:51 PM

No i am not. Chup ke se is equally good.

On 7/14/08, Dinesh <dinesh.theboss@ hotmail.com> wrote:

ohhh...u wanna hear songs which r Marudhani kind huh.... here is the list:

1.Munbe Va - Sillunu Oru Kadhal
2.Mayilirage - Ah Aah (listen to the ending part by Madhushree, HEAVEN !!)
3.Sahana - Sivaji The Boss
4.Anarkali - Kangalal Kaithi Sei
5.En Uyir Tozhiye - Kangalal Kaithi Sei
6.Yetho Yetho - Unnake 18 Ennaku 20
7.Alle Alle - Boys

yes... these songs r evergreen and shouldnt be missed by any ARR
fans.... and u know, u should listen to Sneghidene - Alaipayuthey as 1
of our member mentioned. Yes sure, u might have listened to the Hindi
version, but trust me, the Tamil version scores A BIG TIME... Sadhana
Sargam at her best in that song.... esp from : 5:00 - 5:26. something
that is not in the Hindi version.... u wont wanna miss that... it just
spells MAGIC!!!! :).... trust me, overall Sneghidene is 10000 times
better than Chupke Se..... Anyone here with me??? :D :D

ps : listen to these songs in good quality, do not listen from
streaming websites, u wont enjoy them!!

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/