Abbas Tyrewala- ''Happy with JTYJN but not over the moon!''
------------------------------
  July 18, 2008 1:05:41 PM IST
Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network
[image: Send to
Friend]<http://www.glamsham.com/sendlink.asp?page=http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/jul/18-abbas-happy-with-jtyjn-but-not-over-the-moon-070802.asp&title=Abbas
Tyrewala- ''Happy with JTYJN but not over the moon!''>

[image: view JAANE TU... YA JAANE NA PREMIERE picture
gallery]<http://www.glamsham.com/download/picturegallery/picture.asp?subcatid=2199>

*view JAANE TU... YA JAANE NA PREMIERE picture
gallery<http://www.glamsham.com/download/picturegallery/picture.asp?subcatid=2199>
*
Though JANNAT is the biggest hit of the year so far, it is just a matter of
time before Aamir Khan's Imran-Genelia starrer, JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA takes
away the crown from it. The film continued its rock, rather boulder steady
run even in its second week, with hardly any fall!

While the media (as usual) is focusing its attention on the glamorous names
associated with JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA, the captain of the ship, the humble
Abbas Tyrewala is maintaining a low profile. Of course as expected, the
gossip mills are concocting up their own stories. So, what's the deal?

Just to get the actual picture we caught up with the versatile Abbas
Tyrewala and asked him why he is not hogging the limelight in the wake of
the super success of JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA, as is the done thing in
Bollywood? And this is what Abbas had to say, "See, I am happy that JTYJN is
turning out to be a big success but I am not over the top/moon. I don't
think that I have made a landmark film or anything but the biggest
satisfaction is that my faith in the subject has been accepted and endorsed
by the audience.'

Well, to get the full text of our exclusive conversation with Abbas and also
the actual news regarding his plans for his next directorial venture, please
await our interview with him soon!
http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/jul/18-abbas-happy-with-jtyjn-but-not-over-the-moon-070802.asp

--
regards,