On 7/18/2008 7:33 PM India Time, _R. Tamil Kadir_ wrote:

> other song lyrics were ok  ..  marudhani (lyrics) was even superb . . .
> . but that 'mosa mosannu' in yele song was a really big letdown .. . .

I find Elay lyrics have a great simplicity and freshness. It is not just
a song, but a vision, a manifesto, a sort of anthem as for as lyrics are
concerned. Isn't that great.

On the other hand, i couldn't really get the flow of lyrics of
marudhani. I don't know what exactly the lyricist is trying to convey.
Such a lovely song and such scattered lyrics.

Taxi-Taxi lyrics are also not natural constructions. Just a Mehboob or
PK Mishra type of work during their initial days.