Well, Chinmayi is turning out to be a veritable voice chameleon.
Listen to Ay hairathe, Mayya Mayya, Sahana, Kannathil Muthamittal,
Sandhippoma, Kadhal Neruppin (Veyyil by GV Prakash Kumar), and now
the two Sakkarakatti songs, and who would think they are the person?
Heck she morphs into two singers in one SINGLE song in Sk - I Miss
you Da, where her 'alter-ego' as she calls it in her blog, is
credited as Indai Haza. Tremendously talented is she!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Exactly!!
> I felt exactly the same...not in the full song though, but in some
parts, the voice sounds so much like Malgudi Shubha's - mainly the
parts where she sings "yaaar yaaro" (1:43 to 2:06)