Spiritual strength is the need of the hour, to read such mails... What else.
We cant start fighting all the time here ...

I seriously get the doubt, that some one has hacked V.S. Rawat 's id, and
sending all these mails.. Or is Rawat going through tough times... ( Sorrry.
No Offense meant )

regards,
Vithur

ARR -- The Sweet Cube always