Hi Dinesh, Nice to see your next edition of "Rahmania" show man! All
the best!
Wish I was there in India to attend your show :) I have my relatives
staying in Pune, hope I can catch your future shows anytime..! :)

Thanks / Regards,
Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh Vaidya"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To all the disciples of AR Rahman....that is all RAHMANIACS,
>
> It gives me immense pleasure in inviting you all again for another
> concert "RAHMANIA" by The Wandering Souls. The show details are as
below,

> ..........The Wandering Souls........ presents
> RAHMANIA
> A journey through the life, music and philosophy of ARRahman !
> Concept : Anmol Bhave (National Award winner - best sound
engineering)
> Event Management : Sagar Chordia
> Programme presented by : NU Events and entertainment
>
> Programme details
> Date : Saturday, 26'th July 2008, 630PM Sharp
> Venue : Ganesh Kala Krida Auditorium, Nehru Stadium, Swargate, Pune
> Special Guest and Anchor : RAZA MURAD
> Programme performance by : All EKLAVYAs of AR Rahman ( that is all
the
> long-distance-disciples of Rahman who have not met him till date ,
but
> who are making this offering on the occasion of recently concluded
> GURU-POURNIMA ! )
>
> To book tickets, check at.............
> All CCD (Cafe Coffee Day) outlets / All Ice Cream Magic (CAD-B &
> CAD-M) outlets / Jawed Habib outlets in Pune
> Or call Aakash Aphale at 9960707207 >> Or call 9766711448 /
9371270525
> / 9767632653
> Tickets also available online at www.nuevents.co.in
> Tickets also available at TICKETPOINT, call 66056056.
>
> The group will perform a BRAND-NEW song from one of the recently
> released movies, which will it be ? Come and find out.....
>
> Kabhi Kabhi Suspense rakhna bhi aaccha hota hai....... and yes, we
> will start our programme with AZEEM-O-SHAAN-SHEHENSHAH !
>
> Thanks to our patrons / well-wishers Gopal and Vijay....We will
> continue to retain the soul of the music and give the BEST to the
> audience.....We will uphold the trust of our GURUji ARRahman !
>
> To all Parvinders, Sirishs, Vithurs, Amiths, Gomtesh, Fanis,
Durbas,
> Kaissoms, AJs, Carans, Nazeefs, Ronojoys, Shah Nawazs, Alan Handle,
> Dineshs .....and all the residents of the Rahmania kingdom.....
here