hmm....sakkarakatti might sounds good...but please don't Compare
arr's 90's work with these days work...

 that time he was trying change and give a new look to Tamil cinema,
and he Successful, because he has done an average of 7-9 films a
year..but now he is hardly doing 2-3 films a year, while the other
Musicians keep repeating same kind of music again and again....
  and the Tamil Listeners have a bad habit, that they will like
anything if they listen again and again..We can see that before
rahman in 1992, where they were liking same kinda music..(I DON'T
WANT TO POINT OUT THE NAMES) then in 1992-2000, they were listening
to our arr...then rahman starts to nero down his films in 2000-now....
  AS a rahman's true fan, this is worrying me. so i think if our boss
is trying to change the trend, he has to do more films.
  Please discuss about this matter...i think it is important

premJee

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thineshan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i believe ever since 2005 (RDB) his second golden era has started!
hit