thanks thulasi ram for your comment. have you done your contribution?

--- On Thu, 7/17/08, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rank AR.Rahman on celeberity list DO IT
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 1:24 PM

            spoilers are always famous in our group and this is a best example
of one..

Raman wants everyone to vote for ARR which is totally valid thought and share
for a person in this group. there wasnt any question raised with respect to
this..

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Vinayakam Murugan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>
wrote:

            will you stop listening to ARR's music if he is ranked 100th on the
list ??

Warm Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Vinayak
http://theregoesano therday.blogspot .com/

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
--------- -----

Main chupana jaanta toh jag mujhe sadhu samajhta, Shatru ban gaya hai chal
rahit vyahvar mera

Harivanshrai Bacchan

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Raman Vinayagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

dear fans our Mozart of Music has been ranked 39th on list bring him up to 1st
so visit
http://www.indiafm. com/celebrities/ topcelebrities. html

and select his page

http://www.indiafm. com/celebrities/ fanclub/12497/ index.html