Taking this article at face value:
With Rajnikanth in a project, nothing seems to happen at a realistic scale.
I wonder what happens. Even on a commercial scale, I think this is a dumb
decision. A 1-and-a-1/2 hour animation movie can be run twice the number of
times a three hour full-length commercial feature film in one theatre having
the same capacity. That means double the revenue per day than a regular
format commercial film. Is it so difficult for the producers to figure this
out? Does Rajnikanth's mere presence hijack people's intelligence also? I
always thought Soundarya Rajnikanth was intelligent. I hope this article is
wrong!

--
"You are what your deepest desire is;
As you desire, so is your intention;