I cant remeber the song but i have the same dejavu feeling for "aye pappi"

specially the begining i.e. TU HAI MERI SONIYE

i think its resmbles some S P BALA song...
--- On Tue, 7/22/08, Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jahanzeb Farooq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Song in Kismet Connexion
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 6:45 PM

no I dont think it resembles any of ARR's songs (and it should not
 actually because it is a very poor composition. at least I did not
 like it at all).

 --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Mahima Sengupta
 <mahiya_is_mind_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

 > Hello friends,
 >
 >                     I was just listening to the song "Aaye Pappi"
 from "Kismet Connection". ..I felt it resembled the song " Roop Suhana
 Lagta Hai". Anyone heard the song? and your take on it?