On 7/22/2008 8:02 PM India Time, _Vithur_ wrote:

> Best Lyrics - Pudham Pudhu Bhoomi ( Vairamuthu from Thiruda Thiruda )
> Worst Lyrics -  Maarkandeya Nee Varuvaaaya ( from Film new )
>
> I hope Rawt wont say my selection is bad... :-(

Give their Hindi equivalents and I would comment on their lyrics.

btw, for Thiruda Thiruda, I find a melody even in the choice of words of
Chandralekha. Kunjam Nilavu Kunjam Nirappu and the remaining song sounds
so sweet to utter, even separated from music, even when I don't know
what the words mean and I couldn't even catch them correctly.

That type of melody, built in the lyrics I have seen only in the tamil
original Ottagatta kattiko, and in the malayalam part of Diya Jale. Such
a beauties.

For a long time ARR has not given such effect by lyrics. remind him yaar.

:-)