That is highly impossible. Main reason being the lack of sales of CDs and
cassettes these days due to piracy and digital downloads.
Also even today the amount of sales generated by these legendary artists is
huge.

This shouldnt be a criteria to judge ARR. ARR is the most successful music
composer from India. Period.