On 7/23/2008 9:32 PM India Time, _Aaditya(Addy) *COOL*_ wrote:

> Ok..whoever has seen this film again, can anyone tell after which scene
> this song comes.

The song comes after when Jay and Aditi had their first altercation in
Aditi's room.

>             --- On *Wed, 23/7/08, Jahanzeb Farooq /<jahanzebtippu@
>             yahoo.com <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>/* wrote:
>
>                 I dont understand what is wrong with Aamir and what
>                 problem he has
>                 with that song. It is a fantastic song, melodious and
>                 stylish (it is
>                 my most favorite from the album).

His Lagaan was one of the longest film, it retained all songs in full,
and he is saving 2-3 minutes from this much smaller film. This guy's
sense of proportion is distorted.

At places, there is lip sync mismatch that is clearly visible for about
a minute. That reflects technically bad on cinematographer, director,
editor. May be they are trying to hide that imperfection by removing/
separating the song.