LOL! ...its not just Gomzy saying 'machaks' ...also 15 years from now  some1
mentioned about gomz's daughter also going  'machaks' =))

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Srini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Srini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Remade songs
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:01 PM

            Gomzy, This is probably the 3rd or 4th time Im noticed you saying
'machaks'!!! ! did you mean machan's or am I missing something?

On Jul 23, 2008, at 11:56 PM, Gomzy wrote:
I was talking about your preference being wrong . Chillax machaks :)

On 7/23/08, Dinesh <dinesh.theboss@ hotmail.com> wrote:Just becoz people and u
ofcource, dun agree with me doesnt mean im
wrong...

READ IT : 'I PREFER'....

lol.... there is difference u know....

alrite fren???