Rahman keen on ode to Thirukkural IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 25, 2008]

In spite of his busy schedule, music director A. R. Rahman has managed to
find time to carry out a project, which is very close to his heart.

After kindling the spirits of youngsters with his album 'Vandematharam' with
which he retuned our national anthem 'Janagana Mana', Rahman is now working
on an album based on Thirukkural.

It may be recalled that Ilayaraja had rendered an album on Thiruvasagam with
loads of spirituality in it.

Rahman in the company of rap singer Blaze is working on the world famous
Tamil literary work Thirukkural now.

'We want to take Thirukkural to the next generation.  We are doing it with
utmost care and dedication in such a way that the poetic genius of
Thiruvalluvar is retained' says the highly talented Rahman.

Rahman is producing the album which is sure to captivate the hearts of the
young.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/40214.html

--
regards,