Bharath,

For the updated and confirmed listing you can always go to ARR's official
site ....

http://arrahman.com/ - check the discography section - these are the ones
where ARR has signed the dotted line.

The site lists these as the forthcoming projects .....
*Hindi*
Yuvraaj
Ghajini
Dilli 6
Blue

*Tamil*
Sultan
Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikalam
Robot
Marmayogi

*Telegu*
Puli

Apart from these I think the Wikipedia page will list some more projects -
but those are all unconfirmed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_R_Rahman

-A