Hi all!!

Just saw the award ceremony. I'm jus back home after a very long time in
hostel... Did'nt know that the SPECIAL EVENT would be telecasted today... I was
afraid I would miss it but thats wat u call it a FAN'S LUCK!!

He was awarded the best music director for the year 2007. He strtd out with the
usual humility of saying - Ella pugazhum Iraivanukke & spoke a 'lil' longer
this time telling music lovers abt remixes & melodies... He was welcomed on
stage with the title - HERO OF THE SHOW amidst a huge applause from fans!!

Shruti's performance which I see for the first time was really really good.
Rahman Sir's smile at the end of her performance gives me a hint that one could
expect a song sung by her for our Boss's future release!! ;)

Harris even expressed his liking for ARR (his fav music dir) and said this was
the time he was meeting our Boss aftr 7 long yrs wen he had previously met him
for at the opening of his new studio.

Hail ARR!! Long Live The God of Music!

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/