From: Rajesh K B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Lip Sincying
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 10:44 PM

yes it is true ..just listen to the music carefully.. it will be just the same
as original.. even the whispers u can hear .. it is very hard to reproduce the
original music in a stage..

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 4:17 PM, jamshid TC <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Hi,

Some of my friends pointed out that ARR and some of the other singers do Lip
syncying for some songs in the Live concert .For eg: Toronto .

Is this true ?

Thanks
Jamshid