I am happy that ARR is getting success these days with every album. But at the
same time i feel sad why ADA has been neglected by its promoters. ARR who
created magic in ADA has got zero promotion from its makers. JYJYN and ADA has
become 2 extreme sides of the music chart, JTYJN meanwhile is ruling the charts
while ADA is way right at the bottom of the charts. If promoted well it would
have been JYTJN vs ADA. Well i am writing this inorder to convey this message
to the makers of ADA to promote this album. I dont know how to convey this
message to them so i am sending message through this fan group. Thanks in
advance.

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/